Become a BENDING MACHINE!
When You Use these DVD’s
Bending steel is the absolute, bar-none, best exercise for developing the strength in the hands and wrists. The neat thing about this course is that you not only develop the power, you learn how to bend common household objects that seem unbendable by the human hands- all while turning your hands and wrists into “lethal weapons.”
“Dennis Rogers’ Odd Object Bending and Breaking DVD gives you what you need to know to develop a grip that can destroy brand name tools. Since I have become a student of Dennis Rogers and applied the principals he describes, I have been able to mangle some very high quality and extremely tough tools and frying pans. The reaction that you get from bending an adjustable wrench into a “U” or tightly rolling a frying pan with your bare hands is priceless.
If you are ready to take your training and strength to a new level I encourage you to study from the Grandmaster himself. I’m glad I did!” - Strongman Chris Rider
“There has never been another DVD set in which a Master at a particular craft has gone into this much detail and given their most prized and guarded secrets away. It is a must for anyone serious about training/performing oldetime strongman feats.” - Aaron “Mighty Mac” McKenzie
“This new addition to Dennis’ series of DVD’s is over the top! This Grandmaster Strongman explains several different feats of strength and how to perform them. Dennis goes into great detail explaining how and where to apply force along with body positioning. These are areas that most experienced steel benders still don’t fully understand!The exercises Dennis explains are fantastic and will greatly help any aspiring steel bender. These exercises truly develop the wrist and grip like no other exercises I’ve ever seen and I thought I’d seen ‘em all. Once again Dennis has provided a priceless training guide to any aspiring strongman!” - Erik “Hammerhead” Vining
In fact, there probably wouldn’t be performing strongmen today if it wasn’t for Dennis Rogers! At least 90% of the performing strongmen owe what they do, in some part, to the Grand Master (myself very much included). Here is your chance to learn from him just like they all have.
Here’s What You’ll Learn in this 2 DVD Jam Packed Set
- See various bends of today’s greats.
- Watch as Master Strongman, Pat Povilaitis bends a 3/8” x 7” cold rolled steel bar.
- See the partial bends of Stanless Steel.
- See one of my “S” bent wrenches.
- Learn why socket screwdrivers are difficult to bend and how to bend them.
- Find out how to maximize your thumb and forefinger strength during bends.
- Learn why you need to monitor your speed during some bends.
- Learn why your pinch needs to be strong for some bending.
- See how to properly wrap objects for bending.
- Learn why “testing” an object is important.
- See a screwdriver bent 1 ½” from the end, then scrolled into a design.
- Learn about the “true bending size” of drill bits.
- Learn the 3 most famous styles of bending short objects.
- Learn how to avoid getting “stabbed” if breakage occurs when an object is crushed.
- Find out how to master braced bends.
- Learn what to do if you get stuck on a braced bend.
- Learn what “shifting” is and how to use it for success.
- Learn the two best styles for braced “crushing”.
- See the best holding positions for large spikes and drill bits.
- Learn how to “brace bend”- if you have a wide thigh.
- Learn the proper method of pushing to start a bend.
- Hear an effective “show” bending tip.
- Learn why the thumb is so important when bending wrenches.
- Learn how to anticipate where some objects will bend.
- Learn what to do if an object bends off-center.
- Learn when and how to “crank” on an object.
- Learn how to bend wrenches made of “spring steel”.
- See that thickness can mean very little when it comes to wrenches and other objects.
- See adjustable wrenches destroyed in seconds.
- Learn what to do if you are stopped during the initial bend.
- Learn how to place your forefinger to assist in bending wrenches.
- Learn how I breath and why- when bending tough objects.
- Observe how I place my thumbs when bending wide objects.
- See how bending Pry Bars or other objects with a hook-end, is different than bending other flat objects.
- Learn the proper hand positioning for bending tough frying pans.
- Learn the triple roll.
- Learn the difference between a one hand roll and two hand roll.
- Find out why I place my wrist on my upper thigh when bending pans.
- See the dangers of unpredictable steel.
- Learn how I bend and break tough hammers.
- See a break go wrong!
- Learn proper bending safety.
- See part of my performance at the 2006 Oldetime Barbell and Strongmen Dinner.
- Learn about table-top curls and why they are so good for wrist strength.
- Learn how to properly use a wrist-roller.
- Learn the specialized ½ turn movement.
- See my special training table.
- Learn what baton walks are and how to do them.
- See why Sandow was a man before his time.
- Learn why Sandow’s spring grip dumbbell cable handle worked, and how a similar devise can be used today with your cables.
- Find out why I feel Lifeline USA Cables are the best.
- Learn some gripper cable combinations that will “knock your socks off!”
- Learn how to properly perform my lever wrist curls and why they are my favorite wrist exercise.
- Learn how to perform the “Gooseneck”.
- See how I made my “Gripper Cables”.
- Learn how isometrics can take your bending to an INCREDIBLE level.
- Learn how to employ all of your motor units to maximize strength.
- Learn how to increase your concentration and focus when bending. All this and more!