Here is an excellent podcast all about how to learn parkour, specifically what you training should look like beginner or advanced. It features Thomas Tapp a successful parkour athlete.
- The 7 Building Blocks to become good at Parkour
- How much time is spent on strength and conditioning versus skill work?
- Are weights a good training tool?
- How do you combine parkour with some of the gymnastic feats like flags?
- How do you find good locations?
- The 80/20 rule of the top parkour athletes
- How many moves go into a run?
- Ninja Warrior Training
This interview on parkour is split up into two parts so stay tuned next week for part two.