Attention: Anyone Who Wants To Get Stronger…
Achieve Your First Pullup Rep, Do 20+, and Master the One Arm Pullup
Back in 7th grade the whole class was going through the U.S. Presidential Fitness Test. One of the tests was how many pullups you could do. I recall jumping up onto the bar and hanging completely from it. But I couldn’t budge a single inch. In fact, I remember thinking “How is it possible that people can do this?”
Fast forward many years. I’ve done 21 strict pullups in a single set. I’ve done chinnups with over 100 lbs. strapped to my waist. And although I haven’t achieved it yet the one arm pullup is on the horizon for the near future.
How did I go from zero to hero? And more importantly can you do the same? YES!
This books is divided into three main sections.
And I’m not just talking about kipping pullups. As far as I’m concerned being capable of doing at least one pullup or chin-up is a life skill (this applies to men and women of all ages). You probably won’t ever need it to save your life but what if you do?!?
You’ll learn not just one proven path but multiple to achieve this goal.
- Differences in grips and pullup bars (plus what to avoid using)
- Classic pullup form covered in detail
- The Inverted Row Series with 4 Progressively Harder Versions
- How to Use Holds and Negatives
- Various Methods of Assistance
- My Favorite Method of Building Up to Your First Pullup
- How to Kip
- A Complete Beginner’s Training Plan
Tons of Pullup Variations, How to Add Reps and Weight
Once you’ve gained your first pullup the options begin to open up. This intermediate section covers all of those options in detail.
- Altered Hand Positions to Change Up the Exercise
- Special Methods and Tools for more Grip Training
- How to Blast the Abs with this One Pullup Variation
- Isometrics as Never Taught Anywhere Else Before
- A Pullup that Works Your Chest More than Your Back
- Build More Strength with Extra Range of Motion
- Learn which pullup variations are best, and which ones aren’t so good.
- How to Add Weight to Any Chinnup
- The Beginnings of Unilateral Training
- Endless Combinations
- 3 Training Plans to Build Up to 20+ Reps
- 2 Training Plans to Handle More Added Weight
The Holy Grail of Pullup Training – The One Arm Chin
Just a single rep will prove you’re stronger than 99.99+% of the population. This mighty move is a journey and here is your guide.
- Solid baseline numbers to hit before you even think of going after this one.
- Returning to the Row?
- Holds, Negatives and Isometrics
- The 5 Step Self Assistance Method
- Band Training
- A Machine that Can Help?
- Avoiding “Chinner’s Elbow”
- Critical Tips in Form and Training
What Will You Do With Your New-Found Strength?
When you put these exercises into action you will get stronger. There is no doubt about it. When so few people can do a single repetition you’ll be busting out several with ease. All you have to do is follow the game plan as its laid out.
With 61 pages of pullup information, filled with tons of pictures this really is the Ultimate Guide. Approximately 44 exercises are discussed in depth. Several workouts and training plans are given to help you achieve your goals. And you get it all for just $24.95 or even less for the eBook version.
You get the jam-packed book that covers all the positions, exercises, methods of progression, training plans and much more.
This is the course I wish I had when I got started. But it didn’t exist so I had to find all the answers through trial and error and from many other sources. You have the luxury of getting it all in just one place.
Isn’t it time you used this ultimate exercise to achieve dramatic strength gains?
I wish you the best success and nothing less.
P.S. Pullups really are one of the best exercises you can do for many reasons. Why not go deep and learn all you can about them?