Are You Getting Optimal Amounts of these Necessary
Micro-Nutrients for Your Health and Performance?
Upgrade Your Vitamins covers 13 vitamins in detail
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B1 – Thiamin
- Vitamin B2 – Riboflavin
- Vitamin B3 – Niacin
- Vitamin B5 – Pantothenic Acid
- Vitamin B6 – Pyridoxine
- Vitamin B7 – Biotin
- Vitamin B9 – Folate
- Vitamin B12 – Cobalamin
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
For each vitamin you’ll learn:
- What it Does and its Benefits
- Signs of Deficiency
- Are there different kinds available?
- How much do you need versus how much is OPTIMAL?
- Where can you get it from eating real foods?
- What are the best places to get it in supplements
- Other special notes and uses
Here’s just a few of the things you probably don’t know that you’ll learn about in this guide:
- Beta-carotene and vitamin A retinoids are NOT the same thing
- Special uses for niacin
- What are the few vitamins that most people are chronically deficient in
- How cooking affects vitamins
- This vitamin was Weston A. Price’s health promoting Activator X.
- The difference between folate and folic acid
- Which vitamins are richest in animal foods
- Which vitamins are richest in plant foods
- How much vitamin C to take when facing a disease or injury
- Little known facts about Vitamin D and sunlight
- The two kinds of Vitamin K, K1, and K2, and how they’re really different vitamins.
In the action plan you’ll learn what it takes to get optimal vitamins from your diet, highlighting the foods that made many of the high vitamin lists.
And if you want to go the supplemental route, I make my best multivitamin recommendation.
The regular price for Upgrade Your Vitamins, Upgrade Your Health is $29.95. But if you act today you can get it for just $9.
This isn’t about a diet, but understanding these micronutrients, so you can better live without diets.
About the Upgrade Your Health Series
The Upgrade Your Health Series is about diving deep onto one topic of health and nutrition and detailing the best ideas on how to UPGRADE that area for you. Its not really about whether you’re doing the right thing or the wrong thing. More often than not its not black and white.
Instead, starting from where you’re at, whether super healthy already or not, you can make a series of steps and practices that will move you in the right direction step by step. By doing so your health gets better and better all the time.
With each Upgrade Your Health guide we dive deep into research and all the components of the topic at hand. This is more detail concentrated in one place than you’ll find just about anywhere else. And then we wrap it up with an simple to use ACTION PLAN for you to follow. Whether you make one change or ten this will help you optimize this single area of health for the better.