Have you joined us over at Super Human Training?
We had an awesome call with Andrew Durniat last night. I have three things I’m adding into my workouts immediately not for the sack of adding new stuff, but they’ll directly help me in my goals. Not to mention a few more things to look out for in the near future.
As was expected we blew past the hour mark and went a full 80 minutes. All jam packed with information.
- Are you doing the forgotten barbell lift? I haven’t been but I am now, starting today!
- How to kick off the restrictor plates in your training.
- Why you may want to train in kilograms and not pounds.
- The simple formula to get stronger. So obvious almost no one sees it.
- What’s holding back your squat? Hear two different answers and how to fix your weaknesses.
- What Andrew learned in recent overseas training. The necessary thing that ALL Americans were lacking when it comes to Girevoy Sport. Can you guess what it is?
- How to combine training along with Strongman, Highland Games, GS, and Grip competitions. Discover Andrew’s secrets to effectively getting stronger and excelling in many sports.
- And much more.
You may have missed the call but there is still some time to listen into the replay.
And if you aren’t signed up for the remaining nine calls, what are you waiting for? Make sure to sign up here.