Regardless of whether you celebrate this holiday or any other this time of year, I’m in the spirit of giving.
I mentioned this before and now its ready. Grab my new interview with Mark Toorock of American Parkour
In just over an hour we covered tons of information from the beginnings of parkour on to how to learn parkour. Here’s a few of the things you’ll discover when you listen:
- The difference between doing Parkour and training Parkour.
- What your fitness level should be before you get started in Parkour. The answer may surprise you…
- Tips on keeping the knees, ankles and other joints healthy so you can train a long time while avoiding crippling injuries.
- What a typical Parkour training session should look like.
- How to find other Parkour practitioners (aka Traceurs) that you can train with.
- Tips on finding places to train (including the legal aspects of doing so).
- The fundamentals you MUST focus on and why neglecting to do so will mean slower progress.
- And much more…
We do talk about the Parkour Tutorial DVD, available here, but besides that its all great content on how to get started learning and training in parkour.
Good Luck and Good Free Running,