This week’s podcast features Jon Haas and a discussion on breathing methods and how different exercises can be used to achieve different aims and goals inside and outside the gym.[display_podcast]
- Instantly recover your breath faster with this breathing method
- Gain strength and the ability to keep going with this breathing method
- Do you only do diaphragmatic breathing? You may be short changing yourself by missing these two other components
- How to calm down when you’re anxious
- Ideas on modelling the masters of any art for greater success
- Much more than just “Deep Breathing”
- Why breathing is an integral part of the form of any exercise
- And much more
When I first got started in training I paid lots of attention to breathing. In the last couple years I’ve paid less attention, but seeing Jon’s program and listening to this call I know there is even more room for improvement for myself.
For more details check out Jon’s complete breathing program, Evolve Your Breathing.