This episode features Clay Edgin, famed competitor in strongman, grip sport and also the little known in the US, mas wrestling. In this podcast you’ll find tons of tips for training all of the above, that Clay used to become massively strong.[display_podcast]
- What is Mas Wrestling and How to Get Started?
- _______ is the key Clay attributes to his hand strength
- How to Become so Strong at Bending you have a Bolt named after you
- Simple Tips and Tricks to Boost Recovery of the Hands and Avoid Injury
- Strongman Training – How most people miss this Necessary Component
- Build a Much Stronger Press with this Tool
- A Simple and Effective Structure for Strongman Training
- How to Prepare for Competitions
- And much more
Check out StrongmanClay.com for more information from Clay Edgin.
Also if you’re in Northern California and want to compete in mas wrestling click here.