Here is an excellent podcast all about how to learn parkour, specifically what you training should look like beginner or advanced. It features Thomas Tapp a successful parkour athlete.[display_podcast]
- The 7 Building Blocks to become good at Parkour
- How much time is spent on strength and conditioning versus skill work?
- Are weights a good training tool?
- How do you combine parkour with some of the gymnastic feats like flags?
- How do you find good locations?
- The 80/20 rule of the top parkour athletes
- How many moves go into a run?
- Ninja Warrior Training
This interview on parkour is split up into two parts so stay tuned next week for part two.
Resources from Thomas Tapp:
Parkour Crash Course Parkour Academy
Get Your Backflip Now
How to Human Flag
Cool article (part 1)! 🙂
The complete transcript is definitely a must read. 😀
Jonathan is a great sympathetic guy. A gifted athlete whith teaching talent. Thanks for the Interview ♥
Ups, I meant the interviewed Thomas in this case (._.); but anyway, the description applies to both.
That was an awesome interview. The details will be put to good use. Thanks
That was an awesome interview. I loved the fact that it was clear and with details. this will be put into good use.
Sweet podcast. totally helpful. Thanks
Glad you all liked it.
Pingback: Ep 21 - Creating Your First Product