I’m about to embark on a three week training course in NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming). Over the next couple weeks I plan to share a few of the things I learn from that session, but in this podcast I wanted to give you a base in case you haven’t heard about it or what it could do for you and your training.[display_podcast]
- What is NLP?
- How so many people are leaving our the more critical part of modelling
- What it takes to run your brain
- Are you being held back from fat loss?
- How the senses effect your life
- How removing a mental block allowed me to instantly triple what I could do
- How to reprogram your mind for instant success in any exercise
- And much more
Click here to read the series of articles about NLP training for fitness last year.
Also check out Instant Exercise Enhancers for in depth training on using your mind to instantly increase performance.
Great podcast Logan! The mental aspect is certainly the most important component to any human endeavor. But even knowing this is not enough, we must understand the how and this how is often unclear or related in an esoteric manner. The book you are writing sounds like a real winner and one that will help many in their pursuit of excellence.
Thanks Isaac. Glad you enjoyed it!
Holy Cow. EXCELLENT PODCAST!