I’ve just finished reading a classic book in the health field. While so many people talk about their theories of eating, one many studied the source, by going back to native peoples and looking at their health and diet before they became westernized.
Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Weston A. Price is that book. There are so many powerful lessons to be learned that I devoted this entire podcast to reading quotes from this book.[display_podcast]
- The use of animal products in all natural diets
- How natives treated pregnancy that is so different from our thoughts today
- Why Acid and Alkaline foods DON’T matter
- The varying diets of native people from all around the world
- How variety is NOT so important when it comes to food
- What Weston A Price determined to be the most important vitamins for health, and how to enhance how your body uses these
- The ancient wisdom that we have lost
- Is your heredity inhibited? How what your parents ate may effect your intelligence and criminal tendencies.
- And much more