This podcast starts off with a humorous training story on a cruise gym with some lessons learned from there.
After that I talk about Steve Justa. Specifically I read a few quotes from his newest book and discuss them in finer detail.[display_podcast]
- The Hardest and Toughest Lift in the World. Are you doing it?
- One surefire way to get kicked out of commercial gyms
- How to adapt to traveling and still doing your workouts
- The GOLDEN RULE of lifting that so many people seem to miss
- Ideas on Work Output and how this translates to more strength
- A 20 year goal and what it took to finally succeed!
- And much more
This is not an interview with Steve Justa but me talking about him. But if you’d like to hear me interview this man I can probably arrange it. Let me know in the comments below and what questions you’d like to hear me ask.
Resources from Steve Justa:
Steve Justa’s Website
High Plains, Heavy Metal, Iron Master Super Strength Bible!
Brand New – Isometrics Exercises and G-Force Training
(There’s a special release deal on this one right now where it’s buy one, get one free. Check it out as it’s only available a few more days.)