This podcast covers the Super Human Workshop that just occurred in Tallahassee, Florida this past weekend.
- The value of hands-on small group workshops
- A new form of mobility work better than any other?
- 3 kinds of isometrics and how to use them
- Modelling the mindset of elite level liftes
- A forgotten aspect of athleticism that isn’t often trained
- And more
The Super Human Training Workshop is Bud Jeffries and my flagship event. This may have been our best one yet (it’s hard to say cause they’re all so good!) For more details on next years and to get the videos from this one go here.