This podcast features Professor “Stone” Paul as he talks about isometrics and how training them is very useful but altogether different than training isotonic (moving) exercises.
(I apologize as there are a few issues with the sound on this one, due to Skype. The good news is that they are intermittent so for the most part the quality is great.)[display_podcast]
- How isometric training can best help to injury proof your body
- The differences in “Proper Form” and “Preferred Form”
- What is the Isometric Mind?
- Two different ways to apply isometric training into what you do
- How supination and pronation can change your exercises entirely and the patterns of the body
- How to properly mix isometrics and weight lifting, or other forms of isotonic exercise
- And much more
Grab his new course, Developing the Isometric Mind here for 50% off for a limited time only.
I want to buy this book, ebook, not from Amazon, my browser will not open the link, please help me!
Sorry, it looks like the author no longer has it available anywhere else.