Here is an another podcast all about how to learn parkour, specifically what you training should look like beginner or advanced. It features Thomas Tapp a successful parkour athlete. This is the second part in a two part series. For the first part of the interview click here.[display_podcast]
- How can you do parkour safely especially without a coach?
- Overcoming fear
- What are the essential moves?
- How long should someone work on something before moving onto something more difficult?
- How do you train at home?
- Biggest mistakes in Parkour Training?
- Tips on how to avoid injuries.
Resources from Thomas Tapp:
Parkour Crash Course <== Five day free video course
Get Your Backflip Now
How to Human Flag